3 hours ago3 hr This was apparently where I could put my ideas that could potentially be added to Grounded 2, so here we go, I guess.The main idea I had, and honestly really wanted to happen, was having a bee queen. I mean, we had a wasp queen in Grounded, and we had the ability to fight her. So why not have a bee queen that we could beefriend (Sorry, not sorry) or unalive? I thought maybe we could give her two items: a sticky treat or a herbal disaster. A sticky treat would be a combination of honey (Or honeydew), bee bread (Which is made of pollen, nectar, and enzymes....maybe not add enzymes), and last but not least, pollen. The other, Herbal disaster, is a combination of clover, honey, and robber fly wings. I did some research and found out that bees dislike spice, and since clover is already an item in the game you could obtain, why not use it in the combination? I didn't exactly think further from this point, but I figured it would just be like the ant queen, where if you befriend her you would get rewarded, but if you unalive her then you get cool armor, but bees would be naturally aggressive towards the player.My other idea is honestly what I have seen lots of members wanting, and I kind of would like it in the game as well, which is weather. My partner gave a cool suggestion on how different bugs would react differently in certain weather, or only certain bugs would show up. One he suggested was that during a rainy day, mosquitoes would be more aggressive towards the player. Or perhaps while it was snowing, wooly aphids would show up more frequently. The only problem I see with this suggestion, though, is that the character is smaller than raindrops; therefore, if one hits the player, it would damage the player. But I do see it as a really cool concept that should be implemented in the game, if possible that is.I do hope this is the place where we can put our ideas for Grounded 2 so they may get implemented into the game, but if not, well, enjoy my thoughts, I guess?
Create an account or sign in to comment