Bugs, furniture and more

So, my friend and I have gotten pretty far in the game and we had a few suggestions!

Bugs:

I seen someone else say it but I will say it again, tarantula. The fuzz among other cool items you can get from it could be cool.

another one, daddy long legs. I imagine something like…you could use their legs for additional height or something crazy lol it would be more comical than anything but nevertheless, neat.

Jumping spiders, now THESE! Something that could come of this could be gathering up items or maybe even work towards a mutation that gives a jump boost

Cicadas I feel like these could be a rare occurrence, maybe an item can be made that is throwable that makes sound and temporarily distracts bug(s) from attacking you for a fee seconds if you need to heal/get away. 

Animals:

I think it would be pretty cool to come across the occasional rabbit, squirrel, mouse, maybe even a rat or mole. Perhaps even a family dog/cat. Because it is the backyard, that could make things a lil more challenging. Something you would have to look out for. 

Onto other things~
Obviously, we all would LOVE to have more furniture items! Rugs, light fixtures, one suggestion my friend mentioned was how cool it would be to be able to have a little bonfire, especially if we are in mp! A little radio would be neat! Especially if it’s something we can work towards possibly getting mid game! 

One resource I think would be a good add would be metal of some sort, for more reinforced bases and such. More base defenses is definitely needed! Especially if a raid happens and we are on the other side of the yard. 

I seen someone say sleeping bags. Ability to pick em up and place em in your inventory without losing any of the resources. I agree with this and would love to see it!

We play as kids, so honestly, I believe a swing set could be cool to have during some downtime!

There’s so much more potential with the Pupa Leather and Berry Leather like double beds, daybeds corner couches. Stuff like that. I know a lot of us love to design and decorate, so I think dyes could also be a super cool add! 

- boat/raft

- hammocks 

- lunchbox (keep foods good longer during travel!)

- night vision goggles

Even bigger ideas:

What if..we could get to the front yard? Or even inside the house??? I know that’s a huge game changer but it would be so so cool to see new things like that!

My friend brought up the thought of seeing people walk around the back yard occasionally and how crazy it would be. Not sure what to make of that but figured I would mention it! Could have them drop subtle clues or just absolutely nothing lol but also, they could drop little things like hair ties, paper clips, hair strands or even lint! 

I seen someone mention different weather changes! I absolutely LOVE this idea! The challenge of avoiding rainfall, battling cold and even humid weather would be wild! (In the best way of course!) with added weather, should add mutations/armor for some protection just like with poison and sizzling! 

Lastly! I definitely would love to see more emotes/poses! It’s so much fun taking pictures/clips and being goofy with friends! Maybe even some that interact with one another like a “secret handshake” or a high-five? They’re kids so patty cake could be cute to add lol