[Suggestion] Increasing the level cap for the standard edition with "The Outer Worlds 2" on the horizon.

Dear Developers,

I am writing to express my appreciation for "The Outer Worlds" and to offer a suggestion that could enhance the gaming experience for players like myself who own the standard edition.

I purchased "The Outer Worlds" along with its two DLCs, "Peril on Gorgon" and "Murder on Eridanos." I have thoroughly enjoyed the game, completing numerous side quests and reaching the level cap of 36 before even starting "Peril on Gorgon." However, I chose not to purchase "The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition," which offers a higher level cap. With the exciting prospects of "The Outer Worlds 2" on the horizon, I believe increasing the level cap for the standard edition by at least six levels could significantly enhance the player experience.

Here are some potential advantages of this adjustment:

Increased Replayability: Raising the level cap could encourage players to revisit the game, exploring different character builds or strategies, thereby increasing engagement with the game's content.

Enhanced Character Development: An increased level cap allows for further character development, unlocking additional perks and skills. This can deepen the gameplay experience and allow for more personalized play styles.

Extended Content Engagement: A higher level cap could introduce new gameplay features, quests, or challenges, keeping the game fresh and exciting for those who have already completed it.

Preparation for Future Content: Raising the level cap could serve as a bridge to upcoming titles, like "The Outer Worlds 2," maintaining interest in the franchise and keeping the player base active.

As someone who has greatly enjoyed "The Outer Worlds," I feel this change could enrich the experience without requiring extensive modifications. While I am not a game developer and am unsure of the complexity involved, I hope this suggestion is considered.

I look forward to buying "The Outer Worlds 2."

Best regards,

V_M_T