grounded 1.4.3 freezing and crashing on the loading screen before the main menu (on launch)

Hi, running on windows 11, steam Version 1.4.3

Since the update, when i boot up grounded (have tried running steam as admin, and normal to same effect) I can launch the game, but get a loading message on the lower left side with a spinning circle of dots that freezes and then just crashes the whole instance out. 

I had issues over the past week when i load the game where when i ran in admin mode it would get stuck but load eventually, but now admin mode is not helping. 

I am not sure what is crashing it out but running out of things to test.

Windows and graphics fully updated, repair didnt help, uninstall and reinstalling the game didnt help. 

If anyone has a suggestion on what to try next please let me know.

As i continue to try and work thru this, it seems to very much related to xbox login.  I was able to get in once more when it was some verification said i unusual activity in my account, had to reset my ID. logged out of xbox and the game, and i was able to start the game back up fine. I then quit the game with the xbox account logged in, and im back to the same issue above where i cant even load the main menu.

Not sure there is a way to force grounded to forget my login details? to confirm this? (steam version) 

Windows - G  will bring up the game bar, and from there you can force a log out, which seemed to let me log in for now at least. 

Not sure why i have to force a log out, there still seems to be some sort of issue with steam version - and Xbox credentials but i seem to be sorted for now.