(Issue) (Bug) Raid bugs have infinite health/ don't take damage.

Console is xbox series in a multiplayer game with another xbox series. When a raid happens there is always 1-4 bugs that do not take damage from weapons but continue to attack. They either end up walking away after a period of time or I have to restart the game to get the raid to end, but this only temporarily fixes the problem since the raid happens again with bugs that still are unkillable. This happens with all types of bugs but mostly larvae. 

The platform I’m playing on is PS5. First game breaking issue is Unkillable enemies during a raid. Specifically larva.  Right now.  Last night as well, but I put the game down when the fruits of my labor were being handily destroyed by a singular God tier larva.  I have a save a few minutes before the raid. 

The platform I’m playing on is PS5. First game breaking issue is Unkillable enemies during a raid. Specifically larva.  Right now.  Last night as well, but I put the game down when the fruits of my labor were being handily destroyed by a singular God tier larva.  can’t damage it. Can’t steal life from it.  I have a save a few minutes before the raid. 

10 minutes later….

Actually, I would like to submit an update. I just put on high, defensive armor for this early in the game and Parry Heal trinket and I was able to fend off this Unkillable bug. It turns out it’s probably not a coding bug but it’s challenge issued to the player. 

We are playing on the steam platform, currently version 1.4.1.4512rel. We also encountered the same problem with bug invincibility.
The first time I encountered it was when using a odor eliminator. We placed the odor eliminator in a deciduous tooth jar in the uptown area. We filled all the insect parts. The bugs came, but after killing about 6-8, There are invincible bugs. We can't hurt them, but they can attack us normally. We can attract their hatred and defend against them normally, but we just can't kill them. We tried it again and the second time it was the same.
Then today there was a revenge war of mosquitoes. They attacked our house. There were probably more than ten mosquitoes. In the end, 1-2 were invincible. Just like the above situation, we couldn't attack them. This happened after we tried to force quit the game 4 times.
How to solve this problem in the end is that after a certain time, about 5 minutes, these bugs suddenly disappear, and then our defense base will be judged as the winner.