First of all I do not know if this has been brought up before or not. If it has, then please ignore this post... I'm currently playing "The Outer Worlds" Spacers Choice Edition. I've already played through the game several times, and really enjoy the game. On a side note, I wish you still had a hand in the Fallout series. Anyway, the reason for this post, is the video reference, looking out the window of the Un-Reliable, while listening to ADA, when you arrive at a destination. An example is when ADA tells you that you've arrived in orbit at blank. If you look out the window you see blank; however, when you select your party, and go out the door of the Un-Reliable, your ALWAYS on either a landing pad or in a docking bay, like Groundbreaker. Can't you people make it all go logically together? You may think it's pretty petty, but come on! You really don't want to go there concerning  "Murder on Eridanos".  Although a very good DLC, someone needs to lay off the drugs, as floating chunks of earth coupled to engines in order to keep from falling towards a gas giant... Makes a lot of sense... Yes, I know it's Sci-Fi...