Savegame cant be loaded on Switch

I played 17 ingame days. Now I started the game again and it loads the first ingame day. It doesn’t matter what savegame i chose, it’s always loading the same - the first day. When I load, I see the picture where I saved but after loading I am at the beginning with no armour and only the items you collect in the first minutes of the game. So I can’t game on. I have to begin a new game always when I start the game again. Anyone else has the problem on the switch? Please fix it and get my savegame back. 

I'm dealing with the same issue here. I saved a couple hours ago in the sandbox and a loaded inventory of new goodies only to load up the file to have everything gone and replaced with older items. Including the mutations, and molars. But my base and items there are unchanged. I hope it gets fixed quick

Happened to me too.

I was 10 hours in with 2 super chips and Tier II gear; I saved and quit so I could update my system, and now every time I try to continue from any of my old saves it spawns me back at the starting area with just a Pebblet axe, an empty inventory, and the superchips uncollected. My base it still there though.

I am playing on single player with crossplay disabled, on the latest version of the Switch port.

Is there any fix or workaround that we know of?