Trinket and item duplication vs recreation

I wanted to bring up a major issue I'm having with my shared online multiplayer game. When I first started playing the other players went and farmed all the trinkets immediately and have them all on their characters personal inventory and have not logged back in since, therefore none are available for duplication for me. I would like a chance to have the Thor's pendant for myself without starting a whole new game as well as other things like rotten weapons that were thrown away early in the game without really knowing about the berry charm that goes with them. Please consider making it to where players can recreate items after they have been discovered instead of the current duplication method, or possibly add a recreation method as well for more raw science or something. Players holding items that never log back in or don't share items makes it so the current duplicating system doesn't really help me. I very much appreciate the effort being made by the development team for making such an enjoyable game, Thank you.

• Like 1