blinding yellow/white light when i try to play the game

I downloaded the game recently and even though the menu / hud / cutscenes are completely fine whenever I try to play the actual game I get blinded by this yellow light, I've tried restarting, I've tried making a new save, I've tried to change my graphical settings including turning off auto HDR but I am still stuck with this issue

image.thumb.png.782895ea1897db6765536fde770c3831.png

• Like 1

Same issue, i tried to make the firste payable scene but it's completely unplayable.

That problem only affects the game, not the cinematics or the menus. it starts when the screen became white during the third cinematic i think (when you arrive on the planet and you pod is on fire. It may be a gamma problem or something like that.

I tried to reduce the gamma but it did nothing about it.

Help would be very of you because this look like a good game I would enjoy :)

• Like 1

I am having the same issue ;-;

I search and, maybe, it's a problem from the graphics board, mine is Iris Xe Graphics from Intel, that is an integrated board, maybe it does not have support to the game.

If someone fixed that, please tell us how

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/26/2023 at 8:34 AM, nero1702 said:

I downloaded the game recently and even though the menu / hud / cutscenes are completely fine whenever I try to play the actual game I get blinded by this yellow light, I've tried restarting, I've tried making a new save, I've tried to change my graphical settings including turning off auto HDR but I am still stuck with this issue

image.thumb.png.782895ea1897db6765536fde770c3831.png

Same issue

• 1 month later...

Yeah, having about the same issue, was wondering if it was cutscene based given the lighting effect matches 1:1 with the intro cutscene, my computer already fits the requirements and most visual issues I see when an game can't be run are screen tearing like and laggy, this is just like a filter is present.