Garden interaction is harder than it should be. Farm upgrade? Automation?

Me and my friend's server has a pretty big plot of land plowed and paved for a bunch of gardens to grow muscle sprouts. We maybe have ~50 gardens.

Interacting with this many gardens is a chore! Precisely pointing at and grabbing the sprout (or chopping it if it grew extra big) is so hard. I often miss and click the garden instead. But I now have to escape out and retry. Then click back in, plant a sprout, add fertilizer, then press "Q"? I mess this sequence up often. It is hard. I even miss my axe swings and occasionally just destroy the garden. Having to rebuild it and move the weed stems around is a hassle.

At at the end of all this work, it really only is enough muscle sprouts to last us a few big adventures. Some cool automation or a bigger farm type building would be amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a problem with opening the gardening interface, but I've frequently destroyed the garden trying to harvest from it.  Can we make garden plots, (or just all player buildables) immune to player weapon swings? Or at the very least immune to player's axes or have significantly more health.