new animals / quality of life

For the new bugs/animals:
1. I think there could be a sort of bird/lizard that is protecting its eggs so its "unable" to fly/run away and is forced to fight us. Our goal would be something along the lines of "the eggs are infected by the Haze and need to be destroyed". That would cause the bird/lizard to fight until it can. 
It could be any animal/bug, point is something is protecting its unborn babies, thus unable to flee. I think it would make a good boss fight however it would become a "once in a game" thing because i havent figured out why would it "respawn" at the same place with the infected eggs. 

2. Dragonfly - From the wings we could make something that would make us float longer than with the dandelion tuft (as in it d have better durability)
From the dragonfly parts, we could build a "Wind wane"  but with the dragonfly in the middle instead of a rooster, it would be decoration and adding to the "coziness" of the base.

3. Snail - From the shell we could make plates, those plates could be placed on tables and adding to the coziness.

4. Cricket -
Either a boss or just a new bug, but they would fit in well imo. Them chirping would sound great in game, i would feel more immersed. I will talk about it as if you added a Cricket boss:
We had lots of crickets in our garden, they dig a deep hole where they live and i used to fill it up with water so they run out and run straight into an other hole.
So, i think that could be implemented in game. We would either go inside the hole, find the cricket boss and fight it OR we would have a way of making the water go into the hole (Fe. dewdrops coudl be collected in a container like the Acorn one, but with wheels. We would roll it there and dump it so the cricket comes out and runs into an other hole, making us do the process again. After 2-3 holes the crickets gets mad at us and the boss fight triggers. 
Unsure what could we craft from it, maybe a new shield. Or a violin from the legs.. 😄

5. Caterpillar/butterflies - Just thought about this one, unsure how to implement it. Butterfly wings could be decoration, like curtains or something. Caterpillars would fight standing straight up standing on their back legs, kinda "whip" their upper body. 

Quality of life:
Better way to upgrade walls!!!
I dont want to rebuild my base every single time when i get to be able to use better materials, that would be very time consuming. 
What i think is that it could be something like this: You have a hammer and given that you have the right materials on you or in close proximity to you, you hammer the wall, it shows up an icon of each wall type, and you choose which wall type do you want to upgrade it to. It would make i so much easier for those like me who likes to build huge bases.