How do I fix this Xbox Log-in loop?

I was logged out for some reason since last night. I was playing v1.2 just fine.

When I go to log in, I put my info in, it says welcome back, and my username is in the top right under the version number. But when I go to click multi-player it says I need to log in.

And it just repeats; it won't recognize my log in.

20230426161124_1.jpg

I'm having the same issue. I have gone through every single trouble shooting process you can regarding Teredo connections and I'm extremely confident the problem is not on my end. How has technical support not fixed this yet, or at the VERY LEAST acknowledged it as a known issue? C'mon Obsidian. I paid full price for this game. Get it together and stop being disrespectful.

1 hour ago, kriddlex1229 said:

I'm having the same issue. I have gone through every single trouble shooting process you can regarding Teredo connections and I'm extremely confident the problem is not on my end. How has technical support not fixed this yet, or at the VERY LEAST acknowledged it as a known issue? C'mon Obsidian. I paid full price for this game. Get it together and stop being disrespectful.

It seems to be a Steam issue. If you go to Settings -> Account -> Opt-in to the Beta. Restart Steam and it works.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 6:21 AM, cadetwolf said:

It seems to be a Steam issue. If you go to Settings -> Account -> Opt-in to the Beta. Restart Steam and it works.

unfortunately, this workaround doesn't fix the issue for everyone. I haven't been able to play for 3 weeks now. No sign of a fix yet.