Sweets and Spiders-a hypothetical smol update

Very, very smol.

First off, the sweets.

In MMORPGs there is always the healer. Every group needs a healer or else they are screwed! And since Grounded is littered with RPG elements but no healing candy equivalent, I am going to fix that.

Gummi Gems are candies that have hard shells made to look like magic gemstones, but they have a gumdrop for an inner core. The gumdrop is what you want, since it is necessary to make Gummy Globs, used to make the Sweet Staff, an item that casts a constant beam of healing energy at whatever you desire. Even enemies.

Next, the smol-I mean spiders.

The Jumping Spider is a passive creature that pounces from the tops of grass blades onto unfortunate mites or aphids. It doesn't harm anything bigger than it, though. Most creatures just left it alone, until you picked it up and named it Fluffy, and now Fluffy has the entire backyard hunting them down.

Yes. I want tameable smol spiders. That you can pet. That is all.

Except for one tiny-just ONE small, minute, miniscule thing.

-Brown Recluse

The Brown Recluse is a very poisonous upper yard spider the size of an Orb Weaver Jr. They have the same health as an Antlion, but also come in pairs and have the Black Widow venom effect.

I just want this so we have an upper yard spider that's not a boss encounter or a reskinned Spiderling.