The Nimble, the Nuisance, and the Gnarly

Okay, this is my last suggestion. I am so sorry, I just have a lot of ideas for this game. Grounded is going to be big, I can feel it. It's going to blow up like hell if they keep dropping bomb-ass updates, and I want to help them out.

This time it's two tier 2s and a straight-up boss.

First, the two tier 2s.

The tier 1 larvae in Grounded are actually lacewing larvae. Lacewings are bright green flies that have wings that look like nets. They emit a horrific stench when scared or provoked.

Why aren't lacewings in the game again?

We're fixing that today. The Lacewing is a neutral insect, only active during the day. If you aggro it it will straight up do a bombing run. It will fly overhead and drop stink bombs, covering an entire line of terrain in noxious gas. They have very low health though.

I have no clue what you could make with their drops, do whatever you want Obsidian, it's your game.

Speaking of insects that I have no idea why they ain't in Grounded yet...

The house fly is an annoying pest that eats corpses. They will literally swoop in and carry off your kills to eat if you don't harvest the drops soon enough, making you lose your chance of ever harvesting the drops at all.

We're not putting maggots into Grounded, since a wriggling yellow blob isn't an interesting enemy. If you want that, reskin the grubs.

Flies are also neutral, and are very tanky, even more so than bees. They drop fly fuzz and fly eyes, used to make the Charm of the Necrophage, a trinket that heals you slightly for every corpse you harvest.

And finally, the boss.

The king of the sandcastle, known by many names. Demon, hellspawn, wind scorpion, sun spider, solifugid, etc. But he is known to the dwellers of the backyard as "AHHHHHHH WHAT THE **** WHAT THE **** WHAT THE **** SAVE ME SAVE ME PLEASE! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!", and he is out for blood.

Note that a sun spider is different from a camel spider. Camel spiders are the size of a human hand, whereas the much smaller sun spiders live in almost all of the southwestern states and are a wee bit bigger than a wolf spider.

This boss is a sun spider, not a camel spider. He is only encountered in the sandcastle, and he is summoned with the Broodmother Burrito, a meal made from the carcass of the late spider queen.

Solifugids have an interesting mouth, their mouth is almost like a pair of crab claws. They tear chunks off of their prey and eat them.

This is why the sun spider's drops, sun spider mandibles and sun spider legs, are used to make the Snaptrap Gauntlets, pincer-like boxing gloves that cause the enemy bleed damage, an effect that makes you take chip damage as well as take 2x more damage for 5 seconds, simply because if you tear a chunk out of something, it will make that thing bleed out.

Solifugids have poor eyesight, which is why they have 10 legs. 2 of them are feelers, like a blind man's cane. And since the king of the sandcastle is a careless and hotheaded creature, he often rushes headfirst into walls, causing heaps of sand to fall on him, burying him alive so you can go in for the kill.