Game crashes after a few minutes (plus audio issues) on Game Pass for PC

Hi Everyone!

Jumped back on this game and forgot how much I love it.  Unfortunately, on PC, I've been having some issues with it. 

PC Specs:

Windows 11
32 GB DDR4 RAM
AMD Ryzen 3900X
Nvidia RTX 3090 (driver 528.49)

I have a shared world with a few friends and recently, I've been having crashes.  I'll play the game for like 10-15 mins then the game stutters and then quits out.  I've checked Windows Event Viewer and noticed this error:

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. The following information was included with the event: \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 500

What's weird is that file is not missing and I've confirmed with another friend who has a NVidia card in terms of the location of that file.

I've uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled my nvidia drivers, ran memory checks on my machine, no issues.  

The other weird thing is that when I have a discord audio channel connected and playing, when I launch the game the audio in the discord chat drops by 50%.  I have to disconnect and reconnect the call to have it back to where it was.

Any and all help would be appreciated!  My workaround at the moment is playing on Cloud gaming but it really strips all the prettiness of this game.