Locked ominent doors

Hey all!

just curious.. the left wing of the black ant hill area where you defeat the Assistant manager is locked.. I had to defeat him to get in there so I’m not sure why I can’t access that area to retrieve the tape and that prod weapon?

also in the pond upper area but along the floor of that is a hatch that opens and again once I go into there - that door is locked. When you are over it and when you swim above the area there is a scab.e I’m assuming it’s in there

any help on how to open these wound be amazing 🤩 

So the left room in the Black Ant hill lab has a special reward in it, before the door is a set of lghts. Each time you beat a Mix-R defense event in the yard, one of those lights turns green.... 

As for the pond its probably the Moon Pool room. When you're in the lower area of the pond (ya know, past the Dinosaur and where you have to activate switches) somewhere in the ceiling is a hatch. Its pretty hidden so bring a torch, the is some data and some materials in there and a door switch you open that leads to an exit hatch into the main pond area.