October 2022, is it possible to change my survival game mode to creative to build then change back?

Hey guys, absolutely loving my friend and I's playthrough on standard survival difficulty, I was just wondering if it was possible in the latest version of grounded if I can change the world difficulty to creative mode just to build some things in our base, then change it back to survival mode for every other part of the game? If it's possible, are there any issues with doing so? Will achievements be disabled? 

Appreciate any help on the matter before I try and change it and mess up our save! 

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

From memory I don't think you can change it to Creative once you're in survival mode, only the difficulty can be changed.

What you're asking is something that No Mans Sky does just now to allow players to build what they want without resource gathering and then switch back. I've personally used this feature in No Mans Sky but I've been playing for a long time now and gathered up a tonne of resources so it was really if I just wanted to change bases around and not lose any resources.

I guess if Grounded had a similar feature they could make it work once the player has gotten a certain distance through the game, I think gathering resources in survival is part of the fun but definitely once you've reached a certain point being able to switch to just build up things is a cool idea.

I'm currently playing and building little bases throughout the yard in Prep for 1.1 and connecting them all with Ziplines since they will be able to go up and down now :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 4:37 PM, Adranus1984 said:

From memory I don't think you can change it to Creative once you're in survival mode, only the difficulty can be changed.

What you're asking is something that No Mans Sky does just now to allow players to build what they want without resource gathering and then switch back. I've personally used this feature in No Mans Sky but I've been playing for a long time now and gathered up a tonne of resources so it was really if I just wanted to change bases around and not lose any resources.

I guess if Grounded had a similar feature they could make it work once the player has gotten a certain distance through the game, I think gathering resources in survival is part of the fun but definitely once you've reached a certain point being able to switch to just build up things is a cool idea.

I'm currently playing and building little bases throughout the yard in Prep for 1.1 and connecting them all with Ziplines since they will be able to go up and down now :) 

Thanks for the help. I am also facing the same issue and I am trying to get rid of this issue.