A Few QoL Features

1) Holding G on grass/stem storage pallets deposits all currently held items onto the pallet, instead of spamming G to individually deposit each plank/stem

The hold G would be an addition to the current tap G, so the player has the option to perform one or the other. This feature would be a nice QoL improvement given that the combination of Fluffy Pupa Hat, red ant armor, and the worker's comp smoothies allow the player to hold quite a few items in their hands and spamming G can get old when building.

2) Holding SPACE while in the Grinder / Spinning Wheel menu crafts all, instead of spamming space to individually craft each rope

The hold SPACE would be an addition to tapping space, so the player has the option to craft individually in addition to filling the crafting queue with one press. 

3) The Grinder should recognize grass plank / stem pallets as valid inventories when crafting plant fiber

This feature eliminates the extra step of the player having to pick up the grass / stems when crafting plant fiber. When a grinder setup is scaled up (many grinders), there is a lot of in-between where the player is going back and forth to the pallets to retrieve the items.

4) The addition of a set-default feature to crafting stations (cooking station, grinder, spinning wheel, etc.)

As an explanation of this problem, I often mass craft silk rope, but there is an extra step involved because the spinning wheel defaults to crude rope, so the player has to select the silk rope before crafting. In my case, with a large Spinning Wheel setup, mass crafting crude rope is easy, but silk rope tends to be more tedious. This goes for the other crafting stations as well; they default to the first "recipe." If I often found myself crafting Larvanga, I would want the cooking station to default to that recipe instead of defaulting to gnatchos.

• Thanks 1