Suggestion: Peep - display insect name

Please add the creature name when peeping after the first time (similar to the way it's displayed when in combat).

After peeping a creature for the first time, looking at a creature with peep does not display that creature's name - I recommend that it displays the creature's name.

I suspect this is a deliberate choice - as in, now that you have the creature card, player, now you should figure it out and learn to identify the insect/creature. However, when attacking a creature, it's name comes up and I don't think it's a far cry to display it while peeping. It makes those of us who either want to do a little more prep without going into menus, who can't or don't play games often enough to remember the names of every bug, or who don't have the display/graphics to easily see the difference - have a little bit easier of a time identifying creatures.

I don't even think it's a good idea to show the insect's weakness right after the scan. It's better to gradually unlock weaknesses by killing the insect. This is more in line with normal cognition, and no one can fully understand a new thing at a glance