After the last update on 10/05/22 I can no longer stay connected to the servers, we have a server where only the host stays connected but the other 3 players keep dropping and the following message appears "You lost connection with the host. Perhaps the host has gone or lost connection." and the host never lost the connection. We tried to solve this problem in every way and do all the tests to understand why this is happening but there is no apparent reason, could you help me understand and solve it?

grounded.png

Me and my friends are also having this same issues, tried both shared world and standard world, after about an hour of playing the 3 non hosts are disconnected while the host stays in the game with no issue, no apparent reason for the disconnects, an trying to simply reconnect to the hosts game is pointless as once the first round of disconnects happen rejoining allows of 5-10mins before all 3 non hosts are disconnected again.

• Like 1

I'm going through the same problem on PC. I am playing with other two friends but just me (nohost) are losing connection with frequency. Sometimes I can play for hours, and sometimes I play for a few seconds and losing connection again. We tried with shared and standalone save, but the bug persist. I tried adjust clock and timezone of my PC, restore the game files, restore xbox app and the game from windows settings, I even tried open some Steam porst in my modem (the host player is from Steam and the another and me and another nohost from Xbox Gamepass), and nothing. 
Searching in internet it looks a very old bug (from beta version).
I am very frustrated with this game because this bug. :(
Someone from OBSIDIAN could fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...