That time I conquered the desert biome....Forever!

So, I'm sure most of you, have died in Grounded for one reason or another. This is the story of how I beat the desert, and heat stroke/antlion combos that lead me to this creation. 

I played vanilla, way back in the beginning. Then took a long hiatus after slightly burning myself out, and, doing all that could be achieved. So when I came back and saw all the amazing new content, I was naturally eager to witness every new biome. 

I had no idea what was in store for me, the first time I was in the sandpit. It was night time, and I decided I wanted to check out this new place. After building a fairly rickety bridge up(cause I didn't know how to get in at the time) I saw the expansive desert. Began with just running forward, murdered shortly there after, by an antlion. 

Day time starts to break, I think to myself it's unfortunate, but it wasn't that bad.... Just have to get my gear back. Then I'd armor up and smash some bugs. Slight hitch in that plan. I was not aware of the scorching sun affect. It was an eye opener to say the least. Didn't see the warnings on the screen until it was to late. Died again. This cycle repeated for a while. Then, I got an idea, so crazy...that it just might work! I set out, to put a tarp, over the entire desert biome. After an absolutely ridiculous amount of time, materials, pallet building, chest building, and sooooo many stems and clovers later. I succeeded at doing just that, I beat the desert. Sadly all the pictures I have are more than 507kb. 

If/when I can figure pictures, out I will post those as well. In the mean time, keep making/playing this awesome game!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...