Grounded Has Great Potential

I was playing before the Bird update and have seen the game heading in a great direction with all the new updates. I think this game has great potential to be a mainstream hit on Xbox. This is as long as the multiplayer system works, servers work, and the game is released relatively soon. Why? FIFA 22 is trash. COD Vanguard is boring. Battlefield 2042, without a massive bug update, will be a dumpster fire alongside GTA Trilogy. With Halo Infinite’s huge success so far though, Grounded could be released after and slowly build its following. What’s its competition? All these “Cyberpunks”? I know the devs are working hard. It already had millions of players before the bird update. It was already popular on Twitch. There’s really no game like it. I think with the continued updates and release date coming soon, it could be very popular on Xbox. The downside of course is it’s only on Xbox/PC. Because keep in mind big hits like Harry Potter are being released soon as well, and may drown out players.