How do I make a ranger summon point to a new creature I made?

Hi guys! So I downloaded the Exotic Animal Companion Mod(https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/407?tab=description) from the nexus and its super cool but the animals are super OP and don't scale with the ranger.  I created a new creature by copy pasting the code from the elder snow bear in characters.gamedatabundle and changing the name and ID, then I used a similar process to make a new progression table for it, along with corresponding entries in the abilities, attacks and items gamedatabundle.  The problem I'm having is I cant test to see if it worked because I don't know how to change the ranger's summon spell to point to my new creature I made.  I figured out by looking at the code of the exotic animal mod that you need to change the filename in this part of the code: 

"$type": "Game.GameData.AttackSummonComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
                    "SummonType": "AnimalCompanion",
                    "SummonFileList": [{
                            "Filename": "prefabs/characters/lax02_po2_creatures/lax02_cre_snow_bear_elder.prefab"
                        }
                    ],
                    "SummonDisplayStrings": [{
                            "String": 537

but I cant figure out where to find the list of prefabs and how to find what to type in that line.  I assume I need to make a new prefab that points to my new creature but I don't know where to begin.  I tried looking at the vanilla bear summon as an example and I got to this point using the Unity asset bundle extractor: image.thumb.png.e2f61c5da1e7251f61d4aba74012feba.png

but I cant find the file referenced on line 219816 in notepad++ in the background.  Even if I found it, I assume I have to somehow create a new prefab file that points to my new creature which I don't know how to do.  I also have asset studio in case I need that.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!