REPAIR TOOL BROKEN!!!

Doesn't seem to repair broken walls, foundations are chests  that are red HP

Placed all three  of my repair tools inside the smoothie to get rid of them to make a new one and still nothing

Anyone else having this issue

15 hours ago, Mr Shinythings said:

Luckily, i'm not having this issue, but I have seen a couple of other posts about it. Probably just jynxed myself too.

Do you have over 270 days ingame on one saved file?

I don't want to start over to see if it's the case but i might have to, Bees get stuck on my walls and damage them even without being aggroed

*UPDATE*

I Made a new character using MAX this time and after finding all the required pieces i found a ant and had it beat on my door for a while and tried repairing it and nothing happened.

Edited by Irishhawk8
  • Hmmm 1

That's really weird. And no, my save is 262 days. Pfft. Im not really sure why that would only happen to some players but not all. I know its dumb, but have you tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it? Also, curious, what platform and version are you using? Im playing the Game Pass version on my Xbox One.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mr Shinythings said:

That's really weird. And no, my save is 262 days. Pfft. Im not really sure why that would only happen to some players but not all. I know its dumb, but have you tried uninstalling the game and redownloading it? Also, curious, what platform and version are you using? Im playing the Game Pass version on my Xbox One.

Yes uninstalling and redownloading did nothing, Also i'm finding other issues like the water storage when you press LEFT CTRL to line them up it disappears when you place them. I lost my bed from this