I'd like to see more threats to a base

Hi Obsidian

I'm enjoying the game but feel like my base is never under any threat....why build all those walls if I'm not really keeping anything out?   Can you add option to allow/not allow certain bugs to stampede, invade, attack your base depending on species or biome location of a threatened base?  Perhaps bugs could try and destroy unfrequented bases, steal resources from unused bases. I think it would be great to visit a base I haven't seen in days only to find it was undefended and raided/damaged.

Perhaps biome specific behaviors could be added:  

1) Spiders lurk nearby and attack when visiting/leaving a base near the oak tree

2) Ants stampede and try to steal resources if near an anthill

3) prey bugs (weevil/aphid) lure more dangerous predators back to bases.\

4) Flying insects attempt to get in base by breaking ceilings

5) The underwater needs to be more dangerous, right now the most dangerous thing is running out of air

If bugs attacked, new challenges might be:

1) Players would need to balance base size with effective needs of the base

2) Players could learn effective design vs defensible design.  This could be a rock paper scissors kinda thing where certain bugs are better equipped to infiltrate certain materials/or biome locations (ants aggressive against grass building materials, spiders scale over walls, armored bugs vs palisades, stink bugs lobbing stink clouds over walls, etc. etc)

3) Challenge a player to build an effective base with materials available from a biome..... players might not build (or want to repair) items using weed stems if there are no stems available nearby....and who wants to repair a base with materials that need to be hiked all the way across a map..with all the different base materials I think it would be cool to add challenges associated with what works against X bug when building an X biome.