Freeze and crash with new update (0.6.*)

Not sure if my first try to write here worked... Seems kinda weird, my post vanished and I had to register an account...

Hey. First of all, great game! But since yesterday (with the update 0.6.*) - after my friend and I stayed underwater for almost 2 ingame days, we came back up and the game froze. I experienced the bug a few more times after that, almost in the same place and after the same time (but only when I move, if I stay in place it doesn't freeze). The game seems to freeze when I try to get to my base (which is on the large flat rock). I tried walking by the flowers and on the wooden fence to get there, but it froze every time. Then I walked through the grasses - and it worked! I played for almost an hour after that, and after trying to get back to the base, the game froze again. I tried to reach the base by a different route, which worked, but now I'm in the base and the game freezes after about 1-2 minutes - no matter where I go. I have tried the debugging options, tried it on Xbox S and PC via the Xbox app. I've also tried lowering the resolution and of course I've tried restarting the Xbox, but nothing has worked. Now I'm pretty much stuck. It seems to work when I leave this area through the grass along the ant hill, but I'm not too sure, need to try it out a bit more. But as soon as I enter this area or go to the orbweaver spot by the fence, it reliably freezes and crashes.

Luckily, I just saw it on twitch too: as soon as you enter the orbweaver spot by the flowers / water (near the fence and flower pot) it seems to freeze. Since it's near my base, it seems related. Maybe the bees and mosquitos are responsbile for this? The orbweaver spot near the water and fence is a busy zone for those creatures. I've never experienced a single crash, but since yesterday, constantly.

I have been having this issue since the pond update. I can play the game for about 2 minutes then it will freeze and crash. 

I have tried on a fresh game, and was unable to play much longer than 10 minutes before the same thing happened. Have tried verifying the files and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still have the same issue. 

So it can't be the bees or the base location as I have had this issue since way before the fliers and it happens on a fresh save 

15 hours ago, DemonzEye said:

I have been having this issue since the pond update. I can play the game for about 2 minutes then it will freeze and crash. 

I have tried on a fresh game, and was unable to play much longer than 10 minutes before the same thing happened. Have tried verifying the files and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still have the same issue. 

So it can't be the bees or the base location as I have had this issue since way before the fliers and it happens on a fresh save 

I've played yesterday for almost an hour while avoiding this specific spot - no crash or freeze. Is it the same for you @DemonzEye

Yeah it seems to be in the same area, the orb weaver area around the big flat stone and the wooden fence. I have restarted a game, having deleted my old save as it was starting me in that area all the time. I played about an hour on a new save last night, but froze up on the rock by the mysterious machine, I then played for a good while today and did a fair bit before testing that area again, I got to the snail shell and the game froze on me, though just before that I went the other way, on the pond side of the fence and did okay, but got killed by a mosquito so dunno if going a bit further up would have caused a crash. But tht area of the game does seem to be a dead zone for playing the game, just crashes  constantly. 

This video shows what happens to me. I have to play in windowed mode cause... well...  if I don't I can't do anything with the computer and have to shut down in order to do anything.