Blocked - Cannot gain XP anymore with Quests or Bestiary

Esuna114

Question

Hello, here's my report, any help is welcome.

Before posting:

I have been using the Unity console to modify a blocked quest (Bardatto/Valera peace deal) but that was quite some time ago and I did not had any issue gaining xp, and redownloaded the changed game files with " Verify integrity" function from steam.

Else everything is not touched and game is not in beta.

Description:

Characters cannot gain xp at least through quest and are blocked just before leveling up. This basically prevents advancing correctly in the game.

By using Iroll20 I was able to add 1 xp and then my charcters can gain xp through quests. I'll try to find a way to re-enable achievements since it's more making the game work than cheating.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

Open first savegame and try to gain xp through any quest, you see the xp earned in the game log but character xp is not actually incremented. They are very close to level up, so it would be easy to see that.

Important Files:

Savegames

Here is a link of the file with an issue, file is too big for being linked directly to the forum : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07721287438134663043

Here is a link of a working savegame with the same characters, it seems something happened after a certain event, I don't know exactly when : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00674279151943697580

Output Log

See attached file.

Crash Output

No Crash.

System Specs

See attached file.

Screenshots

Attach any pictures or links to pictures that can help us understand the issue

output_log.txt DxDiag.txt

Edited by Esuna114

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet