Constant High Ping on LAN

Game is near unplayable multiplayer. Why does the game have a solid 1000MS+ latency when playing on LAN or with people nearby. The host doesnt lag at all but playing with people in my country is lagging for everyone other than the host. Why is this? its not just EU ping either(which would be around 180ms for us) What can we do to make the game playable in multiplayer?

On 9/6/2020 at 8:12 AM, Wightwind said:

Game is near unplayable multiplayer. Why does the game have a solid 1000MS+ latency when playing on LAN or with people nearby. The host doesnt lag at all but playing with people in my country is lagging for everyone other than the host. Why is this? its not just EU ping either(which would be around 180ms for us) What can we do to make the game playable in multiplayer?

its a known issue according to their Trello and theyre working on it.  Does reseting your modem help at all?  Do you have UPnP on?

Resetting makes no difference at all, and yes UPnP is on. I did see that its on the known issues list, the frustrating part is that it has been on the list since launch, yet not received any word on it or a possible work around. Just frustrated, because the game is actually super enjoyable to play, but single player isnt how you want to play you know? Got the game to play with friends not alone.

3 hours ago, Wightwind said:

Resetting makes no difference at all, and yes UPnP is on. I did see that its on the known issues list, the frustrating part is that it has been on the list since launch, yet not received any word on it or a possible work around. Just frustrated, because the game is actually super enjoyable to play, but single player isnt how you want to play you know? Got the game to play with friends not alone.

Yeah I know, I know how you feel. I have a feeling we are not going to get an update patch until the new content comes out and its going to be a big one (Im guessing).  So Im waiting 1.5 weeks for it.  I hope they fix the major issues like desync, placing blueprints down, and yours. (both affect multiplayer)  

22 hours ago, Wightwind said:

Yea I guess thats all there is for me to do, Ill keep waiting, because the game is really awesome.

well I hoping the new update patch coming in 1.5 weeks is going to be big with alot of fixes and new content. :)