Thread intended for bored modders, and poe lovers. an idea/mod request. help wanted

Good morning fellow RPG lovers, it pains me to say that, despite going on a long search, I could not find a one-piece inspired mod for this game (it is perfect for it and here's why):

" Deadfire focuses on seafaring and island exploration via a ship. Crews can also be hired to look over them and assist in ship combat. Class-based gameplay returns, with each class having at least four optional sub-classes with unique skills. A new feature in Deadfire compared to the original are sub-classes. "

Looking at the overall gameplay, it appears to have already checked in, with one-piece prerequisites.
"...focuses on seafaring and island exploration via a ship. Crews can also be hired to look over them and assist in ship combat..." this deals with the overall game mechanics, ship battles, exploration, you know, traveling across the sea in search of the one-piece, with different islands to explore, and different enemies to defeat.

" Class-based gameplay returns"
classes such as devil fruit class, swordsman, sniper, doctor, navigator, etc. I will post more about it later.

"with each class having at least four optional sub-classes with unique skills. "
sub-classes for example, as mentioned above, the devil-fruit eater will have Paramecia, Logia, and Zoan types and so on.

Another great aspect of the game is, that during a sea battle, you can actually get your crew's help during boarding, this can help with immersion of the game, and make it more funt to play.

The interactions between NPCs and the player are also a plus, you can get random conversations based on the character's personality.

here comes the tricky part, most of all expect one piece to be fully open-world, and here is my opinion how he city-system in poe2 can make it even more exhilarating, firstly just the 2d artwork of islands in one-piece need to be drawn and mapped (most of them already exist in the start of the anime, when they are explaining the positions of the characters) this can reduce a huge workload as most of the data is already present.

The random encounter's text can be edited and the pictures changed, for custom encounters with different NPCs.

NPCs can be designed through a mod called detailed character creation ( if an alternative exists that i do not know please enlighten me)

most of the tools to create this mod exists, but it is impossible for me to even think about completing it. What i ask for is the help of any kind to bring this idea into fruition, and revive the Poe 2 community with an ever-evolving mod, and possibly encourage the developers to release a 3rd version of the game. the possibilities are endless as the content that exists is extravagant.

I am looking forward to your reactions *peace*

Cheers,

• Like 2