A few changes and bug fixes id like to see improved/fixed..

1. The ability to cycle through hotbar LB/RB. 

2. Enemy health regeneration to have a cool down period. (I was in battle with a spider and it's health regenerated infront of me) https://photos.app.goo.gl/GHmPTM96rFGnsMyd6

3. Armour you are wearing shouldn't also exist in your backpack, you are wearing them they're not in your backpack anymore. (Takes up to much space in your backpack, character appearance slots would be helpful)

4. Item in your hotbar shouldn't also exist in your backpack. (I would consider these to be on your person for quick access rather than in your backpack)

5. When hosting co-op game a player that was previously in your game should have a saved state so when they rejoin your game they spawn in where they left and have their items. (Unless this was a bug maybe but basically my friend lost all their items when rejoining my game and respawned at the default spawn location underground.)

6. Hosting a game all my markers sometimes disappear. You either need to go back into the and out again one by one, or leave and hist a new game.

7. Not sure if this is a bug or intended, the ladybug head drop rate is either extremely rare or no drops at all on Xbox. Killed a handful now only getting ladybug parts to drop.

Edited by Pixel5urfer