Movement bug makes game nearly unplayable. Help!!

TJabbar

Question

Hello all,

my apologies if this is a repeated issue; I’ve done some googling but currently not able to find an answer.

I am experiencing a 100% reproducible (on my end) bug on PS4 where myself or my party member runs away after I give an attack command from the radial menu. This is so annoying because it occurs all the time. Below Are the steps to get it to happen:

1-Press triangle so you can move the characters directly (no point to click).

2-Whether there is an enemy near by or not, hold L2 to bring up the radial menu.

3-Select attack icon, then, click anywhere in the map or on any enemy.

Results:
At this point, one of my characters stater away (notice video below). I tried to bring the character back but she kept declining. Later, my Auto Attack Ai rule kicked in (toward the end of the video) and she engaged an enemy. I tried to use a skill by holding R2, choose a skill, pick an enemy and click X when the auto attack initiated, but then she started running away again.

I would like to note that I have no other AI behaviors turned on. I have no shortcuts mapped. And I’m not accidentally clicking the wrong button. I just downloaded the game and waited for it to be downloaded fully before starting my game. Fresh save file. First run. 

Hopefully I provided enough info. Let me know if I’m doing something wrong or if this is indeed a bug.

Edited by TJabbar

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet