Dark/missing textures

I bought the game yesterday and apart from a lot of stuttering (fixed by driver updates; I hadn't updated in about a year lol), I have had no issues at all until I loaded the game up today and got to the Groundbreaker. The entirety of Unreliable's interior, except for ladders, the engine room, workbench and ADA's terminal is basically pitch black, as are almost all the crates on the Groundbreaker docks and throughout the rest of the ship. With the boxes on the Groundbreaker, if I'm far enough away I can see a teal colour to them and they look normal but as soon as I get within 20-30m they lose all detail and turn pitch black, whilst everything around them remain unaffected.

I did make some .ini tweaks but nothing affecting textures or the like (disabled mouse smoothing, chromatic aberration anda few other minor things) but to be on the safe side I restored the backups I had made and nothing changed. The only other thing I can could of is that I'm also using a frame limiter but disabling that and adjusting the frame cap in game doesn't affect it either. Any hepl would be appreciated.

My specs, for what it's worth:

i7 6700k

STRIX 1070 8GB OC

16GB DDR4 RAM

Windows 7

I'm sorry for the texture issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the reply, however, I have found what the issue was so it was entirely my fault. >.<

I went through and deleted each change/addition I had made and one tweak to High Quality Light Maps was causing the issue, so I reverted it. I just don't understand why it worked fine the first day but not yesterday and why it only affected interior cells rather then all cells.

Edited by Nexdoreum