N-ray weapon being equipped, causing other equipped weapon to incorrectly display DPS

I have a N-ray weapon equipped and it is causing all other weapons in my inventory to display -50% DPS. At first there was no display bug, but after 30 min of gameplay I noticed all my other weapons (none of them N-ray) displaying a 50% reduction in their DPS. I'm not 100% sure it's only a display issue, as my time to kill seemed to drop off with these other weapons as well. I checked for needed repairs on weapons, everything was 100% & pristine. My armor and character build is spec'd for range damage, so no issues there. I checked for negative status effects in character details, nothing... Obsidian?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, NRC2382.

I'm sorry for the late reply. To expedite your issue, if haven't done so already, we ask that you please visit http://privatedivision.com/support and report the issue there. This will get your issue into our publisher's queue to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. Again, I apologize for the late reply and thank you for your patience.

--Doug.