No damage from melee enemies

After a few hours into the game (Hard difficulty level) i got to Monarch, at first it was all going fine, raptidons and mantisaurs were capable of hurting me as well as melee marauders....until they just stopped. I have no idea of what triggered this, i was just doing some sidequests outside of Stellar Bay and all of a sudden i was immune to melee damage. Any other form of damage is still working (acid, fire, bullets...). Also my companions can take damage from all sources (melee included).

I tried loading a previous save, changing difficulty, unequipping-equipping stuff, respec my abilities, but none of that worked. Only starting a new game seems to get rid of the bug.

If someone could please help me solve this or investigate the issue, i would be grateful.

P.S. i'm not english and this is my first post on the forum, i apologize for any mistake i might have made.

Edited by CapitalSwine

Hey CapitalSwine,

Your English is great! I'm sorry for the invincibility issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.