Quests that I never did listed as complete

I was trying to wrap up side quests on Monarch, and noticed that several of them were listed as completed that I had not even touched.

The best example is "Slaghterhouse Clive". I noticed that the C&P faction was listed in my character tab, but that I hadn't affected it at all. I poked around and saw that the related quest was grayed out and claimed that I had completed the 'compromise' option, but I had no recollection of the quest, and when I went to the C&P Boarst Factory, it was completely unlooted (I'm pretty thorough about looting), all doors were unopened, none of the NPCs were hostile (as I assume they are meant to be on first entering), Clive's dialogue options were not grayed out, etc. Curiously, many of the terminals had options grayed out as if I'd selected them before, but I hadn't.

Something similar happened with the Little Memento quest--it is listed as completed, but I have no recollection of doing so and the lockbox is still in my inventory (which I assume it should not be if it was given to Ash).

I can't be sure when the false 'completions' happened as I did not have a save far back enough to when they weren't.

Edited by Blunderbutt

Hey Blunderbutt,

I'm sorry for the issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.