Can't Preview my Armour in Inventory Anymore

Not sure I've clicked something or not but I can no longer preview my armour anymore? 

I started a new game to test it out but its still not showing my armour preview?

Any suggestions to what I may have done or clicked in the settings?

Added the below image to show what I mean

2019-11-02_10-57-14.jpg

• Like 1

I have the same exact issue. (Playing on PC)

I installed the game and played through 10+ hours without issues. Last weekend I updated my hard disk and re-installed the OS and game. Xbox app pulled down my save and I continued no problem. That's when this bug cropped up.

In-game models are properly lit, just the menu is blacked out.

Edited by originalFormula
  • Like 1

Update: The issue resolved itself as soon as I landed on Scylla. Thinking back, the issue may have appeared as soon as I left Scylla? Odd.

Update 2: Bug comes back as soon as I leave Scylla's surface. (Including entering buildings) Also, SAM is not affected.

Edited by originalFormula

Yeah, game ran flawlessly for hours then the character model in the inventory started doing this shadowy glitch after updating my AMD drivers. Not sure if it's the game or the drivers causing it but apparently it's a known bug on AMD's release notes, at least it's just a visual bug...

11 hours ago, Chosen one said:

New AMD optional driver solved my problem. It remains now to deal with constant crashes, which, as they progress, begin to occur on a regular basis! 

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.11.1 Highlights  ---   Driver AMD 19.11.1 with The Outer worlds bug fixes download.

Good to know. Thanks for the update.