Problem with leveling character in PS4

When my character levels up I'm supposed to update its stats using the cross button in PS4 and then applying changes with the square button. This doesn't work very well and it becomes very frustrating because it takes several tries to use all the points, if at all. The same goes for the perks. I'm surprised this problem isn't mentioned in this forum. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my copy of the game (physical copy, updated to the latest version over the internet)?

Hey Pedro Matias,

I'm sorry for the issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

16 minutes ago, oei_um said:

Hey Pedro Matias,

I'm sorry for the issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the reply.

In the meantime, I accidentally discovered that I need to press the square button TWICE to apply the changes. It would be nice if the instructions in the character and perk windows indicated 2 x [] instead of just [] to apply changes.