Companion is dead but not dead.

Bringing this thread here in hopes of getting a problem resolved.

Originally posted by  lordcaesar under the general discussions board. I am bringing here in hopes of getting help with this issue.

I also had the same issue.

My companion died (Parvati) and then revived but I can't find her on the ship and when I exit the ship and bring her with it shows that she is alive (her Health Bar) but she is lying on the ground dead...HELP!   Her health bar will even deplete in new battles but you can't see her during battles....

Edited yesterday at 07:59 AM by lordcaesar

Similar problem here, companion died (Felix) And although he appeared to be revived he is invisible. I can hear him make his usual remarks but he is nowhere to be seen.

Hello, Bad Penny Kenny.

I'm sorry you've encountered this issue. We are working on a fix for it and hope to have it available shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

--Doug.