Game keeps crashing (PC)

My game keeps crashing randomly. I read a potential fix online to just verify my game files.  I did that and it worked for about an hour and the game started crashing again.  Then i read somewhere else that it helps to have nothing else running in the background and i closed out of everything and attempted to play again and it still didn't work. Verified the games files a second time and it stopped crashing for about 20~ minutes. The game is just randomly crashing, never in the same place or at the same time. I'm currently running around farming primals for hide. Not sure what else to do other then uninstall the game and try downloading it again, but i have slow internet and i would prefer not to wait for hours for it to download again.

Hello, Dylan540.

I'm sorry you're experiencing instability with the game. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. Please send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

--Doug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 5:55 PM, OEI_Wolf said:

Hello, Dylan540.

I'm sorry you're experiencing instability with the game. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. Please send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Has there been any fix to this crashing issue? Because I can't take twenty steps in this game before it completely crashes.