[4.0.1.0041] Mods not showing up in pillars of etenity 2 mod manager in options.

Orannis

Question

As my topic title stated I have recently uninstalled all my mods. When i tried to install mods back into the game they are not showing up.

I have logged out of the game then back in like 5+ times nothing changed. Uninstalled again reinstalled then changed file name it failed. Reinstalled the mods shut down my computer completely then restarted logged into the game checked the mod manager still no mods found. With one mod installed started a new game quit the game went into options no mods still found. I am out of ideas and need help.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Orannis

1 answer to this question

So i got all my mods back some how i think it has something to do with nexus's Vortex.

Edit: so i found out steam is not loading mods into the right folder and because of that it was making your game not know where to load the mod from. I hope you fix this soon.

steam is loading mods into F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\560130

but the game was installed in F:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override

Edited by Orannis