Inconsistent difficulty in Quest series "To Rise and Decline" (Beast of Winter).

sebaa241

Question

Inconsistent difficulty in Quest series "To Rise and Decline" (Beast of Winter).

---

Hi,

Bug report regarding a bug in the difficulty scaling for beast of winter:

the level requirement or the difficulty settings is wrong for the Beast of Winter combat encounters. The difficulty description in the quest log is having "no skulls" , meaning it's "normal" difficulty or how I should phrase it.

I assume these are part of a dlc (been a while since I purchased them so not sure if it is recent) - but the combat difficulty is much much higher than the normal game. Where I could auto-play with my behavior settings (which is how I want to play the game, not having to micro at all - this is the prime reason for me enjoying the combat as it reminds me of ff12's gambit settings stuff) - for all the winter stuff I need to reduce the difficulty down to Relaxed or Story to be able to progress. 

So I can only assume that there is a bug or a flaw in the difficulty stuff for all the encounters there. The difference between the standard game and this part is substantial.

Thanks in advance. Really like the game.

/br

seb

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet