Crash on Oathbinder's Sanctum - Third Floor

markab

Question

I've completed Oathbinder's Sanctum a few times in previous games with no problem. 

This time, however, I decided to start playing again after TFS released. I got through the first island section, free roamed and cleared the cannibal island and the xaurip one, and had absolutely no trouble doing so, no crashes or anything. Oathbinder's Sanctum likewise went perfectly fine until I got to the third floor and the room with the cave beetles and grubs.

As far as I can tell, I can idle on the floor however long I want and everything is fine. I start the battle with the beetles/grubs, get about halfway through, and then, without fail, the game crashes.

I've tried using only certain characters to fight them and that does nothing to help. I've tried not using AOEs because I thought with all the enemies that might be too much to handle. I've also tried taking all mods out though the only ones I use have to do with UI and combat tweaks as well as updating my drivers. I successfully kill several of the cave beetles & grubs before the crash each time, but no matter what at some nebulous point in there the game just gives up and CTDs.

I've included dxdiag, my output log, crash.dmp, error.log, and my savegame in this dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w60la4ezqirztt6/AADYfgy65EnDnmSfLV7NHIR9a?dl=0

Thank you :)

Edited by markab

1 answer to this question