Magran's Leaping Flames Infinite Cooldown & Giant Corpses

ynthrepic

Question

I think I posted this in the wrong place the first time. This bug is still ongoing. Even if I send Tekehu out of my party, do a bit, then bring him back, he is stuck with Magran's Leaping Flames cooling down on him infinitely. This is purely cosmetic I seems, but its a bit disconcerting.

Also, on a different note, twice in the same area I had a corpse inflate to supersize. Quite hilarious. These screenshots are also in the folder above.

Screenshots attached, and save files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S1pryL1XQzJUy6CwGWqRlrJsmIRka0JX

post-208299-0-62318200-1532145622_thumb.jpg

post-208299-0-08246800-1532145631_thumb.jpg

post-208299-0-72935500-1532145648_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

Hi ynthrepic,

We are aware of the giant corpse issue and are currently working on a size-normification potion, though our experiments so far may or may not have resulted in some developers getting unexpectedly shrunk or gigantified. Rest assured, we are still diligently working on a fix for that.

Ahem, as for the Magran's Leaping Flames issue, could you please provide us with your save file and your output with the issue occurring so that we may investigate more thoroughly?

Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data
Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks!

could you please provide us with your save file and your output with the issue occurring so that we may investigate more thoroughly?

Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data
Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Sorry for the delay. Hopefully you got the save files in the drive folder. I've now added the logs (also in the "Infinite Flames" folder). These logs are for my entire playthrough. Magran's infinite flames continued on until the very end :)