Game thoroughly completed, list of most prominent bugs/suggestions

Ghoul

Question

I've been meaning to leave my report of issues I came across right as I finished but I delayed it for quite some time, I have gone through the entire game and completed every quest possible on my second time around (With the exception of I didn't reload my save and beat the game as all the factions). 

The main issues I discovered were:

1. Palegina randomly becoming 100% immobile in combat, although I'm unsure what causes this I've had it throughout multiple saves and I'm sure that she was not under any sort of status effect. At random she would lose the ability to move but could still cast and attack close targets.

2. Random "inspection" keys missing any sort of description, most noteably in the bardatto/rival families houses certain paintings say nothing when you click on them.

3. Voice lines not playing with text, although again I'm unsure what caused this but specifically I recall the girl in the cave captured by the ogre and his gang after you're teleported by the VTC animancers the second time. Again, at the end of the game Serafens dialogue with Eothas didn't play along with the text.

4. The quest "iron gut" will never leave your quest log if you manage to find all the ingredients prior to asking the shop keeper about them.

5. Certain areas specifically experienced MAJOR FPS and performance drops. The most noteably the inner tomb where you find skaens unique armor in the depths of Beraths temple.

Suggestions:

My first time around I felt quite displeased at completing magrans teeth, I believe just as there is a warning before you end the game there should be a warning that upon completing magrans teeth you'll be locked out of doing certain quests due to story progression.

Although only a minor complaint I found the lack of a solid income in the game very rough to work around when trying to collect everything I could to get as close to 100% on a save as I could, although I do understand it's probably a gameplay element to not be able to have EVERYTHING, if given enough effort I believe it should be possible. Even more so now that ship prices have been doubled. 

Have Aoe in specific events NOT target "neutral" npcs, in this case I'm referring to the event in Neketaka where you save a little girl who's attacked by monsters. I found it impossible at the time to complete the event AND save her, mainly due to the fact she'd start attacking me because of 2 frost damage or so. It was also impossible to directly heal her if I recall

Found a screenshot I saved of Xoti reacting rather oddly to something, maybe specific events should reap specific reactions to avoid this

SjsA0bG.png

I should have made this sooner and I believe I've forgotten a lot more, so I will update as I recall 

Edited by Ghoul

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet