[Release] Zilbest's Citzal Armor and Sword

I've decided to release my mod for anyone who may have the same taste as me: being overpowered, but not boring.

The sword and the armor have new abilities and status effects. Here is the details of the equipment.

Zilbest Citzal Sword: 
One Handed Sword
Tiny Damage (5-10 Slash / Crush - 9 Penetration), 2.0 sec base Recovery
Without any enchantment upgrade (Fine, Exceptional, Legendary).

Item Mod (Effects):

• Normal attack has the same range (template) with Whispers of the Endless Path.
  • 50% Misses converted to Grazes, 50% Grazes converted to Hits
  • 25% Chance of AoE Heal on Graze, Hit, or Crit (uses heal from Flames of Devotions - Kind Wayfarer)
  • 50% chance to add 1 Power Source on Scoring Hit
  • 100% of Damage Dealt returned as Healing
  • Grants Healing Chain (new abilities but the template is from Paladin's Healing Chain). Enormous range and give prevent death. See screenshot for details.
The idea of this sword is for a tanker / healer / support. It has very fast recovery so you can heal quickly if needed. You could also spam your abilities since every attack (not just normal attack) can give you 1 resource of any class.

Zilbest Citzal Armor:
Light Armor
5 Armor rating (can't be upgraded)
Recovery Time: +25%

Item Mod (Effects):

• 25% chance to negate next recovery on attacked
  • Grants Dragon Leap (new abilities but the template is from Bounding Boots' Leap). Beside giving Daze affliction, also Pull enemies to you on landing. See screenshot for details.
  • 50% chance to heal on being damaged
  • 25% chance of Pull of Fury on getting hit (combination of Pull and Heart of Fury, Large Range).

Believe me or not, you still can die on POTD with this armor. I don't play the game on below POTD. The fun thing about this armor is it has 2 pull abilities. There are many abilities with Push effect but only some of them have Pull effect. This way, you could easily gather your enemies. 

It's also fun because you need enemies (a lot of enemies) attacking you to dish damage. Pull of Fury ability also use Full Attack of your equipped weapon(s). So, build it around with any weapon that can proc abilities, or my weapon.

• Like 1