This is more a discussion than a project as I'm not positive it can be done

What I envisage is that rather than the credits roll after Eothas where it say you sail away into the sunset you instead arrive back in Neketaka with a new quest - fix the empire (which involves killing the Queen etc) - I believe this is possible...

The other idea I had is that before endgame unlock all not-taken quests (I did less than half on my first run-thru). There are some issues with this one as the factions are mutually exclusive quest lines.

There are a total of 27 Bounties for example

I have to sort thru differing info regarding Quests as one list gives me 106 while another gives me 121 - the larger stringtable has "To Hunt a God" twice for example (there are quite a few examples like this)

I'm gonna take a few days off MOD writing and sort out all the quests which I'll post as a PDF

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks