The Iron Flail quest won't finish

Garry_R

Question

I got in to Iron Flail fort killing everybody on my path. Managed to negotiate peace with Adalryc and free the prisoners. I went out of the tent to investigate the commotion and managed to survive the ambush. After I killed the two eyeless enemies nothing happened. I thought there would be more or there was something I didn't do. After doing some side quests and doing other stuff I returned and started to wonder why it didn't complete the mission. I checked some walkthroughs to make sure I did everything and it says I should have seen a vision which ends the quest and starts the next. 

This never happened. Now it seems that I'm stuck in the main mission of the White March and cannot go forward. Is this a known bug or have I managed to somehow create a problem that nobody have seen before? It would be great if there was some solution to the problem that wouldn't involve me loading a game many hours earlier.

I will gladly send additional information or my save game if that would be of any help.

1 answer to this question