Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scyorielaphas shadow under neketaka bugged

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

yawnie

yawnie

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

My character has a metaphysics of 12, but I cannot interact with the wards. I wen't through the dialogue and agreed to split Scyorielaphas soul. while I press tab the wards are red and the dragon is waiting for me to do something. My journal says I need to speak to the queen but the dialogue has finished.

After I finished talking to mairus soul I left the dungeon and continued other quests. Maybe not opening the puzzle door leading Scyorielaphas jail and continuing other quests broke the Shadow under Neketaka quest?

Edited by yawnie, 28 May 2018 - 11:21 AM.

yawnie

yawnie

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

I decided to attack Scyorielaphas and before his defeat he yeilded in battle. I chose to weaken the enchantments, but he died? I thought I was to keep part of his soul and free the rest?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users