The Final Maneuver Bugged

Grimo88

Question

I have assassinated the queen and returned to the hazanui. She says something like 'let me show you what Okaya has been working on' then nothing happens. I am locked out of all places and my ship in the city. I return to the hazanui and she has despawned. I didn't make a separate save so now I'm screwed. I visit her in Serpent's Crown where she has relocated and she has nothing new for me. I have searched all over the Brass Citadel. Nothing.

Is the penultimate quest in the game actually f*cked for me, Obsidian? If I didn't love you knuckleheads so much I'd ask for my money back. But this, man, this is raw after 40hrs played. 

5 answers to this question

SOLVED!

This bug occurs if you quick-travel directly to Imperial Command instead of the Brass Citadel in general. 

Edit: spoke too soon. Quest resolved but I still can't leave Neketaka by sea. 

Edited by Grimo88

Greetings Grimo88,

And thank you for taking the time to notify us regarding not being able to leave Neketaka :) any chance of you providing us with a savegame file so we can investigate this issue on our end?

Cheers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FMQctdfLRxFFxbU5eaPLTqXifdjzOyRx/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Edited by Grimo88