[BUG] Infinity gold

Lamao

Question

So i have come across bug which allows you to get infinite amount of gold. 

Whenever you go to island in south-west corner of map, you come across group of Eotens west part of island - after slaying them proceed towards group which is camping further west - after receiving payment and closing conversation, instead of camping with them - you will get 2000 gold reward for killing bunch of Eotens - you can do it infinity amount of times.

Screen shot with island attached. 

post-215045-0-10794000-1527011101_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

I want to confirm i ran into this infinite 

Here's the save file right next to it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/miet85wiwwuf9g9/POE%202%20save%20file%20money%20loop.rar?dl=0

One thing i can add about the file. I had already done the event 1 time. I walked to them> told them my friend liked their horse (eder) and then told them the eoten were dead and used the shady option and left camp. 

In the file you should be seeing the loop already happening if you select the shady option then leave.

Greetings,

And thank you for taking the time to notify us about this :) A fix was implemented in patch 1.1. Should you have any additional questions let us know!

Cheers. 

Hi adragojlovic, 

I'm playing on patch 1.1 (20 June 2018) and this glitch is still 100% repeatable for infinite gold, so I don't think the 1.1 fix has resolved it. 

The procedure is:
1. Start conversation and immediately say "give me the gold";

2. refuse to join the camp;

3. go back to camp and say "give me the gold";

4. repeat ad infinitum.

If you need a save, I can try to upload one, but I expect you have the one posted above.